For a couple weeks I’ve been rounding up my favorite things and sharing them all in blog posts. I’m going to continue with that in the New Year with a series I’m called “Good Stuff Saturday” – Everything Good.
For your convenience, there are affiliate links below. That means, at no additional cost to you, I may make a small commission on your purchase. Thank you so much for supporting MHB. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. For Christmas, my mom got each of my girls these personalized Lost My Name books. They are absolutely adorable books with beautiful illustrations and great stories. Peighton was completely amazed that her name was in a book!
2. These are the same milk crate baskets that I use in my play area organization cubbies. We just bought two more cube shelves because we are turning our guest room into a playroom/guest combo because TOYS. They are on super sale this week so I snagged a few more. If you are in organization mode, grab some.
3. Anthro is selling baby stuff, guys! I just swooned for 20 minutes scrolling through all of the gorgeous baby goods. This scalloped dot quilt is my fav.
4. Have you seen the new 2017 HGTV Dream Home yet? It’s so good! I’m completely smitten with this laundry room. The wallpaper is my favorite part and it’s identical to the one that I shared in this post!
5. If you’ve been around MHB for awhile then you know Matt and I have been renters up until recently when we bought the Florida house but, I just updated this popular post with 10 tips on decorating your apartment or rental and they are so good!
Hope you have a great weekend!