Day 3 (see Day 1 and Day 2) of the holiday gift guide and it’s gifts for him. For the guys in our lives! If your guy is tough to shop for here are a few ideas. This is basically my shopping list for my husband/his wish list (not getting everything on here but I will pick a few).
For your convenience this post includes affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, Making Home Base may receive a small commission on anything you purchase. Thank you for your support!
- Hydroflask – I’m obsessed with these water bottles. I got mine over a year ago now and still use it every single day. It helps me drink more water and it stays COLD. While I was pregnant with Millie, I had to have water by my bedside. I would fill it with ice water before I went to bed at night, and in the morning the ice would still be in the bottle.
- Router – My hubs has been wanting one of these to make fancy edges. I understand they do even more than that so I’m excited to see what kind of DIY wood projects we can get into with one of these!
- Chucks – If you know Matt you know that he wears sandals 99% of the time. It’s true. Since the weather is turning a little cooler it’s time for some closed toed shoes that aren’t boots or running shoes. Chucks are just classic.
- Kreg Jig – so we have this pocket hole system. We got it earlier this year and have used it on multiple projects (like the entryway stand). If your guy likes building stuff this is a great gift. It makes joining wood a breeze. One of our best purchases by far!
- A caulk gun – okay, this probably isn’t something to get super excited about but I know Matt will be thrilled with this gift. We have about 34513 walls with brand new trim that still need to be caulked. After messing around with a manual caulk gun to caulk the toilets and bathrooms, I know he’s going to appreciate this battery operated one.
- Socks – You just can never go wrong with socks, you know to go with the new shoes! Love these fair isle ones!
- Table saw – My husband specifically asked for this gift for Christmas. It’s a splurge gift for sure but I know it will get a lot of use. If your guy is a DIYer or enjoys home improvements/building things this is a great surprise gift, I think!
- Plaid. Enough said.
- Baseball cap sporting their favorite team. This is a failsafe in my eyes!
You can also check out GIFTS FOR HER