Hey gals, it’s Saturday so that means it’s time for another round of Good Stuff Saturday – where I share all things good from the week. Let’s take a peek at the goodies I found this week.
For your convenience, this post may contain affiliate links. That means, at no additional cost to you, I may make a small commission on your purchase. Thank you so much for supporting MHB. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- Contrast collar top | I popped into the mall this week and found the sweetest little top. I love the oversized flounce sleeve. It comes in three colors but you know how I feel about navy blue 🙂
- Leopard Mule Espadrilles | I’m ashamed to say that I passed these up when I was at Target this week. Several days later I couldn’t stop thinking about them so I bought them online. These will be so great going into spring and even summer.
- Rattan Coffee Table | I’m on the hunt for the perfect coffee table. I’ve been through a few Craigslist finds but I haven’t found “the one.” This table reminds me of the thrifted one I had a couple years ago. It got destroyed after a couple years with my girls and no protective top. I love this table and the enameled top it comes with. It would perfectly finish off any coastal inspired living space and is totally kid proof. It’s on the pricey side but it would completely be an investment piece for us.
- Ruffle Striped Top | I bought this pretty top a while back (it’s on SALE today!) and I wear it nonstop. I love the ruffles and the lightweight material.
- Pillow Cover | I had to share this pillow shop I recently discovered on Etsy. The pillow covers are very on trend and reasonably priced. I love this navy blue modern stripe pillow.
Do you have any new favorite things that you are loving? I hope you have a great weekend!