Hello to you!
It’s Friday! Woot!
Have any picnics coming up?
It’s summer! And that’s picnic season around here. Preferably at the beach.
For my latest picnic event I wanted some cute utensil holders. Nothing fancy, just a fun little something that will hold the utensil while looking pretty cute.
So I whipped up these utensil holders using paper bags and washi tape.
(Really… any excuse to use washi tape is my kind of project)
They were really easy to make and the best part is that they serve two purposes; utensil holders, and since they are paper bags you can put your trash inside when you’re all done! How awesome is that?
1. To make them you’ll need paper lunch sacks, washi tape, and an alphabet stamp.
2. Fold your paper bag from the bottom up at the seam to create a pocket.
3. Seal the side with washi tape. I did this by placing one strip of washi tape on the front allowing it to slightly hang over the edge, then put another strip on the back side so the pieces of tape stick together.
4. Do the same on the other side.
5. Stamp your saying onto the front pocket. I used “Bon Apétit”
6. Stuff with your napkin and utensils
It’s seriously that easy!
Now, they are ready to go to our next beach picnic which I’m hoping is this weekend!
Enjoy your weekend sweet friends!
This project was originally shared at Mom 4 Real
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO FREE DECORATING CHEATSHEETS!
Sign up to receive FREE decorating printables, available exclusively to subscribers!