My house isn’t decorated for Christmas yet, but I’ve definitely got the Christmas books out of hibernation. Also, Christmas jammies are happening and I’m seriously considering baking some Christmas cookies.
Christmas Books for Preschoolers
We love love love books, especially holiday-themed ones. I’ve always wanted to do a Christmas book countdown like my friend April but I can’t bring myself to wrap 25 books. Instead, I’m planning to leave the books in a basket near the tree so they can pick out their favorites throughout the day.
We’ve got a pretty good stash of Christmas books, and I just bought these this past week (Peighton is reallyyyy into Fancy Nancy right now).
I’m always looking for great books to read the girls so I thought I would share our favorites with ya’ll + a few that I found that look pretty cute as well!
For your convenience, there are affiliate links below. That means, at no additional cost to you, I may make a small commission on your purchase. Thank you so much for supporting MHB. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
25 Christmas Books for Preschoolers
- Ten Shiny Snowflakes
- Fancy Nancy Splendiferous Christmas
- The Night Before Christmas
- Llama Llama Holiday Drama
- ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas on Sesame Street
- Olivia Helps With Christmas
- Llama Llama Jingle Bells
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- If You Take a Mouse to the Movies
- A Night in Santa’s Great Big Bag
- The Itsy Bitsy Snowman
- Olive, the Other Reindeer
- The Littlest Christmas Tree
- Gingerbread Christmas
- How to Catch Santa
- Merry Christmas, Stinky Face
- Pinkalicious: Merry Pinkmas!
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- Little Blue Truck’s Christmas
- Bear Stays up for Christmas
- Christmas in the Manger
- The Littlest Elf
- Bad Kitty Does Not Like Snow
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed A Bell
Pin this for later so you can stuff those stockings!
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO FREE DECORATING CHEATSHEETS!
Sign up to receive FREE decorating printables, available exclusively to subscribers!