Hey friend. It’s Saturday so that means it’s time for another round of Good Stuff Saturday – where I share all things good from the week. Let’s take a peek at the goodies I found this week.
For your convenience, this post may contain affiliate links. That means, at no additional cost to you, I may make a small commission on your purchase. Thank you so much for supporting MHB. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
It’s the first GSS of 2018. This should be full of organizational items but let’s be honest, I don’t have my stuff together quite yet this year. Instead, I’m sharing a few things I’ve purchased this week and one thing I’ve got my eye on for spring.
- This wide striped pillow cover is on sale. It comes in the navy, red, and khaki colors. I actually bought two of them last week and they arrived yesterday! They are perfect for a bedroom or the sofa. They are larger than your typical throw pillow at 22″ so two of them on the bed or one on either side of your sofa would be perfect. Hurry and snag them now.
- My friend Sarah shared this sweater not long ago and I bought it straight away. I love the lace up side. It’s so cozy and it’s the perfect tunic length to wear with skinny jeans or leggings. It comes in this winter white color as well as a charcoal gray, and black.
- I am in love with these Tory Burch espadrille flats. I think they are darling for spring and can see myself wearing them all the time. They are a bit of a splurge for me but I am trying to convince myself that they’re worth it. What do you think?
- I am obsessed with this pair of jeans. I grabbed them in the store a couple weeks ago and have been wearing them nonstop. They are the perfect length for me since I’m rather short (5’2), I love the wash, and the raw hem. Of course, now they are on sale for $43! Scoop them up if you love a good stretchy, comfy pair of jeans.
- I’m a recent convert to wool dryer balls. In an effort to use my essential oils more, I’ve been trying to replace some everyday household products. This week it was dryer sheets. Goodbye expensive dryer sheets filled with toxins, hello cute dryer balls that smell so good. I’ve been using a combo of Grapefruit and Geranium oils on the wool balls and tossing them in the dryer with our laundry. Everything comes out smelling so good. By the way, if you are an essential oil user – I’d love to know which your favorite oils are and what combos you like!
I also just snagged this foldover clutch that I wanted around Christmastime (it was included in my gift guide) but it sold out. It’s back and half the price.
I hope you have the best weekend. My plan is to completely reorganize my kitchen cabinets to make them more functional. We have our kids dishes up high and I’d love to move them to a lower cabinet so that they can reach them. I’m also hoping to designate a cabinet for baking, etc. Fun stuff. What’s on your agenda?
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO FREE DECORATING CHEATSHEETS!
Sign up to receive FREE decorating printables, available exclusively to subscribers!