Hey friend. It’s Saturday so that means it’s time for another round of Good Stuff Saturday – where I share all things good from the week. Let’s take a peek at the goodies I found this week.
For your convenience, this post may contain affiliate links. That means, at no additional cost to you, I may make a small commission on your purchase. Thank you so much for supporting MHB. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
It’s finally the weekend! Matt and I finally have ourselves an amazing babysitter so we’ve been doing a date night here and there. Last night we saw The Post and it was so good. If you are into current events or history – it’s a must-see. I made it over to IKEA this week and got tons of organizing supplies for the kitchen so hopefully this weekend we can finally get everything organized and labeled.Here’s what I’m loving this week:
1. The little Tarte palette is giving me life. I ordered it a couple weeks ago and have been really enjoying it. The colors are perfectly pigmented and have the right amount of shimmer without overdoing it. It also comes in the cutest packaging.
2. This lightweight navy and white scarf is so cute and on sale! Only $15 and it’s perfect for now and into the spring.
3. More organization is on my mind this time my eye is on my bathroom. I just edited my makeup collection and now I am hoping to get it organized in a way that I can see everything easily. I love these stackable acrylic organizers. I think they are great for makeup organization but would work well for pretty much anything you could imagine.
4. Looking ahead into spring and summer, straw handbags and clutches will be very popular. I’m totally on board since I love the coastal vibes of natural fibers such as straw and sisal. This cute fringe clutch is on sale and perfect for those spring days that will be here before we know it.
5. I don’t want to talk about how much more fluffy I’ve gotten over winter break ;). I’m treating myself to a few new workout/athleisure clothes to encourage myself to be more active. This pullover caught my eye because this is a brand I love, has tons of positive reviews, and is 40% off right now. I’m grabbing this charcoal gray but it comes in four colors.
I hope you have a great weekend, dear friend!
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO FREE DECORATING CHEATSHEETS!
Sign up to receive FREE decorating printables, available exclusively to subscribers!