Let’s talk about decorating on a budget, shall we? Fall is in full swing and you are probably in one of two categories: debating whether or not you should even bother decorating or you are already decked out. If you are already decked out check out these tips below for some ideas of inexpensive fall vignettes. If you haven’t done it yet, read these tips and you might be convinced that you can totally do it on a budget. I know decorating for the seasons and holidays can get super pricey. If you are like me you are thinking, dude I just spent $30 a throw pillow it’s stay on my couch until the end of time, forget fall. I get it. Seriously! I love decorating but I don’t love how costly it can be. You know I always try to everything on the cheap. That includes my seasonal decorating folks.
My fall home was pulled together using items we already had around the house, creating a few fall vignettes, buying a few pumpkins and fresh flowers, and a few DIY crafts. Simple as that!
To get the fall look you want while staying in budget here are a few keys:
1. Shop your house. Grab trinkets and decorative accents around your house that would compliment your vignettes. Things like books, jars, candlesticks, frames, etc work nicely.
2. Pumpkins lots o’ pumpkins. Fake or real lots of pumpkins make for beautiful vignettes.
3. Fresh Flowers.
4. Chalkboards. A fun fall chalkboard is a great inexpensive way to create seasonal large scale art. If you need ideas here’s a great resource with 80+ fall chalkboards.
5. Use natural elements: I already mentioned pumpkins but you can mix it up by using gourds, as well. Leaves, cotton, wheat, indian corn, birch logs, are all great ways to add bits of nature to your vignettes.
6. Free printables. There are tons of beautiful free printables available out there. Here’s another great resource that has 21 free fall printables.
Here are 10 Easy Fall Vignettes that you can create on a budget.
I hope you feel inspired to amp up your fall decor this year because creating a fall look doesn’t haven’t to be expensive. A few vignettes