My favorite part is that you can create an account on the Sherwin-Williams Chip It!® website and save all of your palettes or ChipCards in one place.
Like I mentioned, I want to do a really cute and feminine upholstered bed as the main piece of furniture. I love this pink one from Overstock. I also found a few things that had colors schemes that I liked, so I used Chip It! to see what colors would work best.
I’m leaning towards a combo of two of these palettes, and I was really excited to see SW 2850 Chelsea Gray on one of the palettes! Sounds like it’s meant to be, no?
So here’s the plan:
1. Paint the room a nice neutral color
2. DIY an Upholstered Bed
3. New bedding
4. Hang Curtains
5. Hang shelves
6. Hang gallery wall/art work
Of course, I’ll be doing all of this on the cheap because you know how much I love a thrifty project! Stay tuned because I will be sharing all the details! It’s going to be great!
To celebrate, Sherwin-Williams is giving away a $50 Sherwin-Williams gift card! To enter tell us in the comments, what room would YOU makeover? Be sure to check out Sherwin-Williams on Facebook and Instagram for more inspiration.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.