This week, I’m dishing about one of my favorite subjects: gift giving. Guys! I loveeeee giving gifts. It’s especially great when I manage to come up with the perfect gift. My best strategy for gift giving during the holidays is giving gifts I know to be tried and true – stuff that I love.
To kick off the week, I’m teaming up with some great bloggers to share our favorite things – gift guide style! Plus, we’re each giving away items from our gift guide. If you’re stopping over from my girl Jamie’s blog So Much Better with Age – I’m so glad you’re here! Be sure to check out my giveaway + the 12 others at the bottom of the post!
This post includes affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, Making Home Base may receive a small commission on anything you purchase. Thank you for your support!
I mentioned how I love giving gifts that are tried and true favorites. When I was curating this gift guide, I thought back over the last year about my favorite purchases. All of these items are my tried and true favs!
1.This scalloped cutting board is perfect for entertaining. If you have a hostess in your life – they’ll adore this cutting board/platter.
2. Boxwood wreaths are just classic to me. I have one on my door nearly year round (the only exception being my Christmas wreath).
3. These utility mixing bowls are everything. There’s an entire kitchen set and I’m seriously considering buying it all.
4. Okay – so I know you probably aren’t going to be buying this for your BFF but I couldn’t leave it off because it is my FAVORITE buy of the year. Matt and I bought the Serta iComfort in February and have been sleeping on a cloud ever since. I wouldn’t give it up for anything!
5. My love for all things nautical is still strong, yall. This print from The Sweetest Digs Etsy shop is a beauty for sure! Check out the giveaway below!
6. To go along with my new bed – we scooped up a new down (alternative) comforter. I read a trick about buying a comforter a size up so it extends a bit over the bed + it’s more cozy. Totally true! This comforter is the coziest.
7. I bought this hand soap on an impulse one day and I NEVER looked back. It smells soooo good.
9&10 I think by now you know about my love for Walls Need Love. Their decals are truly the perfect option for temporary wall treatments. I’ve used the stripes and the doggy decals. The dots are classic and the anchors are just plain fun. Check out the giveaway below!
11. I bought some gold flatware at the beginning of fall because I thought they would be perfect for the holidays. They are so chic I can’t even.
12. If you’ve never used a cast iron skillet – BUY one! If you know someone who doesn’t have one BUY THEM one. I don’t know if it’s because I’m in the south now or what but, I finally bought one and we literally use it every day.
Next, you’ll want to head over to Lines Across and see what favorite things Rachel has selected!
Check out all 13 Bloggers’ gift guides here:
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO FREE DECORATING CHEATSHEETS!
Sign up to receive FREE decorating printables, available exclusively to subscribers!