I have been stalking Etsy so much lately. I know, I know, welcome to 2014. But seriously, for the longest time I was just so overwhelmed with huge amount of shops and products that I never really found what I wanted. I got overloaded and just clicked away. No more, folks. I’m not sure if Etsy has changed or if I’m just better focused, but lately I’ve been finding serious gems! I love viewing my “feed” and then checking out what the shops I favorite are liking as well. I’ve discovered way more shops this way!
Here are my Etsy favorites, art edition.
1. Melinda Woods Designs has so many, geometric prints. LOVE them all but this buffalo one is my very fav!
2. For the farmhouse style lovers if you don’t have a print of a cow in your home, get this one! Crushing on everything in Lucy Snowe Photography.
3. I’m totally snagging this print from albiedesigns. She makes beautiful prints featuring tons of different cities. I’m seriously considering getting one for each of the cities we’ve lived.
4. You guys know my friend Rachel from the blog, Maison De Pax. You also know by visiting her blog that she is a phenomenal photographer. Well, she’s showing on her mad skills in her Etsy shop. I’ve yet to go to Europe but all of her images make me want to go right now.
5. White. Barn. What more can I say? via Maleah Torney
Happy friday 🙂
Want to see more of my decor picks?
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO FREE DECORATING CHEATSHEETS!
Sign up to receive FREE decorating printables, available exclusively to subscribers!